The Keysborough Tennis Club offers a range of membership types and competitive and social opportunities for juniors and seniors of all standards. Visit our Competition page here for a list of competitions available or visit our Membership Fees page here for a list of membership types and membership application form.
New members are most welcome.
For enquiries email the club at email@example.com
To join online, select the Join Now image above
Complete a Membership Application Form and return to the club with payment. You can download and complete a Membership Form and submit via Email OR you can download and print a Membership Form, complete and post to:
Keysborough Tennis Club, PO Box 338, NOBLE PARK VIC 3174
Please note that Memberships will not be processed until payment is received.
MEMBERSHIP & PLAY SUMMARY:
There is a book-a-court link, which can be used by both members and non-members.
Members book for free (except for light fee at night), while non-members pay a fee depending on whether peak or off-peak usage. Payment is required by credit card.
The book-a-court system (designed by Club Spark through Tennis Australia) will show you available courts and times, and you will receive a PIN code to enter (which will work for the duration of your booking). You need to enter the PIN code plus ENTER at the keypad at the gate.
RE SOCIAL PLAY:
There is an internal Wednesday evening men's round robin competition (7.30pm to 9.30pm/10.00pm). Players are graded 1 to 4 and play in teams of four - each player gets three doubles sets (1&2,3&4,1&3,2&4,1&4,2&3). This is a fairly low key competition.
There is a Thursday evening Mixed social play (7.30pm to 9.00pm/9.30pm), which has commenced more recently, which offers several sets of social play.
Other social play is up to individuals to organise, though any member could put a request/invitation on club notice board.
Players being coached (se below) sometimes organise hits with other coached players at similar level.
1. Membership year is from 1 October to 30 September. There are Family, Adult and Junior memberships available. Full year membership fees are on the membership application form on the website - for joining mid-year, there is also a pro-rata table giving amounts which vary depending on month. There is a small once-off joining fee.
2. Members can book a court for free during daylight hours, subject to availability of courts. Please note that competition and coaching does take precedence. Junior competition takes up all courts on a Saturday morning. Senior competition takes up to six courts on Saturday afternoons (home matches). Coaching occurs on some courts on Sunday mornings and weekday evenings. Wednesday and Thursday evenings have courts booked for competition/social play.
3. Members can book a court under lights, but there is a light fee (no court fee). The availability of lights can change due to maintenance and system issues.
4. There are details on memberships and fees and other aspects of play on the website - www.keysboroughtennisclub.com.au. Also on the website, you can download a membership application form.
5. You can join as members by sending us the membership application form by email, and EFT payment to bank account on application form - this will take some time to process. You can also join online by going through Club Spark/Tennis Australia's myTennis and paying by credit card. If you wish to pay by cash, you will need to see one of the coaches (usually Lisa or Andrew) in between coaching sessions, or organise to meet up with one of the committee.
6. Once you join and payment is processed, you get access to the book-a-court system (which is designed and maintained by Club Spark through Tennis Australia). You will set a password tied to your email address, and be able to book a court (see book-a-court icon on website).
Tennis Coaching is handled by Lisa, the Club Coach directly -Lisa Fitzgerald, Phone 0419 104 655,email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Internet: www.tennisunlimited.com.au.