Hot Shots Match Play
Hot Shots is a great way to encourage your kids to maintain an active lifestyle, to learn skills such as teamwork, team spirit and game sense, as well as making friends along the way.
Children generally start getting involved in Hot Shots through our Coaching program and progress to our Hot Shots Competition, called Match Play, once they have completed at least two terms of Coaching classes.
Competition - Match Play
Would you like to compete and represent Keysborough Tennis Club? Are you aged between 7 and 12? Are you and your parent(s) available on Sunday mornings?
If you answered Yes to all 3 then register to be a part of ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Match Play. Key features of ANZTHS Match Play Leagues:
FUN, FRIENDSHIPS, MATCH PLAY DEVELOPMENT; TEAM COMMITMENT
- 3-4 players per team (unisex teams). Minimum age 7 (orange ball) and Maximum age 12 (green ball)
- 10/u Orange ball League - 9.15am- 10.15am- 3 x 20 min rounds or first to 4 games
- 12/u Green ball League- 10.30am- Midday- 3 x 25 min rounds or first to 4 games
- The competition runs each term for 5/ 6 weeks with all teams competing in a round of finals. Exact dates and fixture will be provided once your child is registered for the leagues.
- Each player will play 1 singles and 2 doubles matches in the total allotted time of 1 hour (orange ball) and 1.5 hours (green ball)
- Platform to progress from Orange- Green- Saturday Junior comp representing Keysborough Tennis Club
- Parents are required to be present for each match to help kids score as there will be no coaches present (players; parents only)
- Each team will have ONE parent assigned as TEAM MANAGER