Courts Closed - Stage 4 Restrictions
Due to the introduction of Stage 4 Restrictions by the Victorian Government, the Keysborough Tennis Club will be closed until further notice. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
Currently - Closed
Keysborough Tennis Club operates with an Online Booking System.
Choose your court number and time before Signing In with your Book-a-Court email so that you do not lose your preferred court. Members once signed in will not incur booking fees (except for light fees).
You can also find and book courts anywhere in Australia. Goto https://play.tennis.com.au/court-hire
Stage 4 RestrictionsStage 4 restrictions are now in place in the Melbourne Metropolitan areas and our facilities are currently closed.
We ask everyone to please follow the Stage 4 Restrictions. By following these restrictions, tennis courts may open sooner rather than later, as well as save lives.
- Only travel when necessary -
Stay at Home.
- Wear a mask when outside the home.
- Maintain physical distancing - 1.5 metres away from others.
- Sanitise and wash your hands regularly.
- You are permitted to exercise for 1 hour a day with one other person but travel no more than 5 km from your home.
- Get tested if you feel unwell. Springers Leisure Centre is a testing site (8.30am - 4.30pm) - 7 days a week.
The Club has eight courts, six under lights. The club is incorporated and managed by a Committee of Management elected annually by the members.
New members are welcome and suggest clicking on the New Members link for more information. Social and Competition play is available.